Technical Industry Specialist (Manager ~ Sr. Manager) - Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Published date: March 26, 2017
- New Jersey, United States
Please find this below requirement & Location and let me know your comfortable ASAP,
Title: Technical Industry Specialist (Manager ~ Sr. Manager)
Job Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Hiring Term: Fulltime
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401(k), Vacation, Sick
Required Degree: Associate's Degree
Required Experience: 8+ Years
•Support customer's requirements and lead team to offer 99.9%
•Analyze business requirements, provide time estimates, create and
modify Call Flow Diagrams, preparation of design documents, system
development, and production handover.
•Coordinate with Genesys, internal technical teams, and other staff as
necessary to gain assistance and resolve problems with the platform and
•Continuously improve system performance reports, perform root cause
analysis for system outages; suggest improvements to ensure system
•Understand and ensure system service level goals are met
•Working knowledge of Contact Center Technologies (IVR, CTI, WFM, Call
•Coordinate the implementation following the detailed implementation
•Build and complete Contact Center Implementation plan.
•Insure that implementation plan is updated and current
•Provide mentoring to the Consultant
•Provide executive updates on progress of implementation
•Perform other duties as assigned
• Associate's Degree required (Bachelor's Preferred)
• 8+ years' experience with call center ACD, IVR, CTI, Skills,
Call recording, and reporting as related to contact center applications
• Experience leading and managing a team.
• Operation and Maintenance of Genesys 8.x Framework, CIM, SIP
Server, HA architecture, Voice Routing, Multi-Channel Routing.
• Knowledge and experience of Genesys SIP Server.
• Professional knowledge and experience of Call Routing
Management(Interaction Routing Designer, Composer)
• Knowledge and experience of SBC & IP Phone.
• Reporting (CCA, Infomart), G-Plus adapter for Verint.
• Infrastructure Implementation of Changes, Releases and Upgrade
• Ability to interface and cultivate excellent working
relationships with technology teams, business analysts, and vendors.
• Possess current Genesys certifications (8.X CIM Consultant or
8.X SIP Consultant)
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: 904-638-5867 E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agal Solutions LLC, 5991 Chester Avenue, Suite 206, Jacksonville, Florida - 32217
Reference : Technical Industry Specialist (Manager ~ Sr. Manager) - Ridgefield Park, NJ jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"