Sr. System Analyst
- Published date: March 20, 2017
- Colorado, United States
Job title: Sr. System Analyst With Microservices Experience
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6+ Months
Primary Skills: Kafka, Spark, Hive, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Microservices
Secondary Skills: Java, SQL, NoSQL
Need java 1.7 and above knowledge.
Hands-on experience in Microservices with the cloud technologies such as
Pivotal Cloud Foundry and etc.
Developing both batch and real time applications on the Hadoop platform.
Expertize in developing Spark programs that includes data processing, data
management and etc.
Expertise in the organization of development projects and using tools Git to
automate build and deployment processes.
Understand the importance of tracking data lineage and providing trusted data
to multiple discerning consumers.
Experience creating and maintaining pipelines of data with well documented
Solid data-modeling and information classification expertise at the
Comfortable presenting to senior management.
Excellent written and oral communication and persuasion skills, including the
ability to create effective marketing and messaging materials
Ability to assess rapidly changing technologies and apply them to business
Excellent analytical and technical skills.
Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Reference : Sr. System Analyst jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"