Sr. Application Developer (Contract) - Fremont, CA
- Published date: March 14, 2017
- California, United States
Type of Position: Sr. Application Developer (Contract)
Location: Fremont, CA
Face 2 face interview is must
Please ensure that the candidates you select have “excellent” rating on at least two of the following skills. We will not consider the candidates who does not meet this criterion.
Detailed Job Description is given further below.
· Developers working on Supply Chain Application development team.
· Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using the AngularJS 2.0, .NET Framework and SQL technology stack in AWS or other cloud environment.
· Design and develop robust scalable high performing high-volume production applications with users across the globe.
· Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
· This position will work closely with application developers, business analysts, business stakeholders and QA teams.
· 6-8 years of solid experience with the .NET platform, AWS/Azure and Enterprise application development
· 6+ years of solid programming experience with C#, .Net Core, WebAPI and AngularJS2
· Experience in MySQL is required and good knowledge in query optimization and data analysis is desired
· Expert knowledge of Web Services, REST, JQuery, SOAP and JSON is required
· Exposure to Python, PHP, Java and other open source technologies is a plus
· Good Unit Testing and Integration Testing practices
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in high pressure situations
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
· Prior experience on home grown enterprise level applications is preferable
· Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus
· BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6+ years of progressive experience in the Services industry and evidence of exceptional ability. Work experience in automobile services industry is preferable.
Thanks & Regards,
12048 Marldon Lane,
Jacksonville, FL 32258
Phone: 904-647-4878 E mail: email@example.com
Reference : Sr. Application Developer (Contract) - Fremont, CA jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"