Senior IT Auditor
- Published date: March 15, 2017
- Illinois, United States
• Company provides support for a healthy lifestyle, professional development, competitive employee programs, and retirement.
• Company supports a balanced work and home life, including family programs and flexible work situations.
• Launch your career with a leading global financial institution!
Seeking Senior IT Auditor to conduct and document audits throughout the corporation. The Senior Auditor leads audit project teams, provides oversight to the audit team, and communicates results of the engagement to management. The role provides technical expertise and training to auditors within the engagement audit team and works closely with Audit Team Leads and Audit Managers to confirm the scope of the audit and to devise an appropriate testing approach to be performed during the engagement. The role is balanced between high-level operational execution and development and execution of strategic direction of business function activities.
Minimum Education & Experience
• College or University degree and relevant auditing and systems experience required.
• Knowledge of audit procedures and standards usually obtained through related work experience.
• Knowledge of corporate policies and procedures that relate to auditing/accounting standards.
• Knowledge of operations, functions, and objectives of interfacing areas required to properly audit operations, services, systems, workflow, and operational impact on other areas.
• Analytical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead, staff, and oversee audits based on the needs of the team.
• Perform assessment of audit results and evaluate the adequacy of controls.
• Develop audit budget and/or timeframe for how the audit will be completed.
• Review work papers of audit team members to ensure departmental standards have been met.
• Communicate audit status to business unit and Audit Services Management.
• Complete and compile findings and recommendations for status updates, memos, and audit reports.
• Coordinate with other audit teams to ensure evaluations of related areas occur timely and cover key areas within the audit.
Reference : Senior IT Auditor jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"