SAP SD RAR
- Published date: March 2, 2017
- Minnesota, United States
SAP SD RAR – Need to be very strong SD RAR consultant.
Work Site: St. Cloud, MN and Phoenix, AZ
Expected Start Date: 03/06/2017 – SIX Months
The candidate should come from an SD background, not FI.
• Should have min of 7+ year’s experience in implementing SAP SD revenue recognition solutions
• Should have least 1 RAR full lifecycle project experience
• Should be familiar with RevRec regulatory aspects for situations such as multiple Elements Arrangements, Cost Recognition, EITF-08-1 & Relative Selling Price Method (SSP), SOP-97-2 & Residual Method, bundles, Milestone Check driven RevRec
• Should be familiar with the new IFRS 15/ FAS 2014-09 regulations and new Disclosures, etc
• Should have implemented at least one project using SAP RAR (Revenue Accounting and Reporting) AKA ‘FARR’ engine
• Should have worked on the migration of legacy data to SAP RAR using RAI interface
• Has held Team lead positions and demonstrated solution architecting capabilities • Excellent communication and presentation skils.
Reference : SAP SD RAR jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"