- Published date: March 17, 2017
- Texas, United States
Innovative Physical Therapy Company looking for an ambitious Physical Therapists to join our team.
New Grads welcome, preferably with orthopedic and sports rehab experience
This person should have excellent interpersonal, communication, decision making and assessment sills. The ability to work independently and collaboratively with a professional team. The ability to identify and meet own learning needs for ongoing professional development. Excellent verbal and written English skills.
WebPT and Aprima EMR experience a plus.
Must be able to complete clinical evaluations and comprehensive initial assessments. Generate comprehensive reports and provide a blend of treatment options to optimize patient progress in rehabilitation. Must also be able to connect with the patients to provide education and integrate theoretical concepts and research findings into the practice as well as maintain an evidence based, best practice approach. Communicate regularly with referral sources and provide timely written reports according to established standards.
Texas PT license
Reference : Physical Therapists jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"