Physical Therapist / PT
- Published date: March 17, 2017
- Alaska, United States
About the Position:
Our Physical Therapists provide evaluation and treatment of a primarily orthopedic caseload in an outpatient setting.
Qualified candidates must possess a current Alaska Physical Therapy License. Prefer candidates with an emphasis in orthopedics.
About U.S. HealthWorks:
U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group is a leading national provider of occupational medicine and urgent care services. Operating over 200 locations in 21 states, and nearly 4,000 employees including approximately 800 medical providers…and growing.
Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits:
Set schedules with weekends off!
Bonus Incentive Plan
Working closely with an integrated team of professionals
Continuing education opportunities
National and regional network of clinics with limitless opportunity
CLICK APPLY BELOW!
Reference : Physical Therapist / PT jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"