Perioperative RN - Operating Room/OR Registered Nurse
- Published date: April 20, 2017
- California, United States
Potomac Healthcare Solutions:
Potomac Healthcare Solutions is an award-winning, dynamic, and rapidly growing healthcare services company with a proven background in providing world-class health services for both government and commercial organizations. We are actively recruiting skilled, caring practitioners to support our rapidly growing program base and supported healthcare facilities. If you would like to be a part of a quality-driven organization and make a difference, we would like to talk to you!
This role provides nursing services in support of the Naval Medical Center San Diego (NMCSD) and its Main Operating Room.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
A minimum of 2 year of experience within the last 3 years working as a Perioperative RN.
BS in Nursing or Associates Degree in Nursing
Must be licensed to perform nursing in one of the 50 states or US territories
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
Shift: Monday through Friday, (8) hour shifts/days. (10) Federal Holidays will be observed and paid. The Paid Time Off Accrual is 8 Hours earned every two weeks worked (208 hours per year!)
If you do not find interest in this opportunity but know of someone who may, we kindly ask that you refer the individual to Potomac Healthcare Solutions by forwarding this job posting.
Reference : Perioperative RN - Operating Room/OR Registered Nurse jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"