- Published date: March 2, 2017
- Georgia, United States
Job Title : Performance Tester
Project Duration : 6+months
Location : Atlanta, GA
Roles & Responsibility
· Develop functional, integration and end-end scenario test cases to
validate business, system and operational requirements
· Experience in testing of web applications (Java, C# DotNet
· Experience with quality assurance methods and practices
· Good understanding of STLC process and concepts and Performance
Test Life Cycle
· Experience in automation of web applications including applications
in Java, VB6, C#Dot Net.
· Strong knowledge of automated tools (HP Load Runner)
· Strong knowledge of Monitoring tools (HP Site Scope, Perfmon etc.)
· Hands on experience in using test management tool ( preferably
· Identify, Debug and clearly articulate software defects.
· knowledge on scripting languages ( C, Java)
· Hands on experience on Loadrunner Scripting
· Able to write custom functions primarily on C language
· Have exposure on different protocol like Web, CITRIX, Winsock, SOAP
· In depth knowledge of different type of performance tests e.g.
Reliability, Stress, Smoke etc
Reference : Performance Tester jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"