OnBase ECM Architect
- Published date: March 7, 2017
- Ohio, United States
Job Title: OnBase ECM Architect
Location: Dublin, OH
Client: WIPRO/ Cardinal Health Inc.
? At least 8-10years experience in OnBase Platform Architecture.
? Knowledge on Legacy to OnBase modules is must. (Capture and Indexing,
Foldering, Application enabler, OnBase APIs, Facsimile Import for Right Fax,
Distributed Disk Service, EDM Services, Unity Forms, Workflow, DKT, Records
? Strong design and implementation experience with key OnBase software.
? Experience integrating 3rd party systems with OnBase using C# .NET and
Enterprise Web application development projects.
? Experience with OnBase Discovery (Analysis) using the OnBase modules
listed above under preferred.
? Experience with OnBase in preparing the following documentation:
Functional Specifications, Design, Test Plans (Unit and UAT), End User Training
and Solution Support Documentation.
? Able to mentor current DHHS technical and business staff in ECM
specific methodologies and OnBase features, toolsets and configurations
? Having experience developing software that interacts with Oracle, MS
SQL and MySQL databases
? Experience with ?JAX Pack? (JAX-RPC, JAXB) and a solid understanding of
object serialization, XML marshaling/unmarshaling, and similar interoperability
? Working knowledge on Unix/Solaris/Oracle.
? Able to troubleshoot gaps in systems outputs.
? Able to troubleshoot system performance issues
Reference : OnBase ECM Architect jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"