.Net Architect with Automation/Testing Exp
- Published date: March 17, 2017
- Minnesota, United States
Job Title : .Net Architect with Automation/Testing Exp
Location : Chanhassen, MN
Duration : 6+ months
· Good C# and Visual Studio programming skills.
· Ability to write lambda expressions and LINQ statements.
· Knowledge of Entity Framework.
· Knowledge of Web API 2 and implementing RESTful web services on IIS.
· Database design skills (normalization, RDBMS, SQL skills, and basic
SQL Server knowledge).
· WPF and XAML skills.
· Basic understanding of MVVM and MVC.
· Must understand SOLID development skills and coding to interfaces
(how to make code testable). This would include experience with Unity or some
other dependency injection framework.
· Must be able to understand OO concepts such as
separation-of-concerns, inversion-of-control, cohesion, and loose coupling.
· Some experience with Selenium from a coding perspective; not
· Previous experience with other test automation tools would also be
nice as it?d give them some context around what we?re trying to achieve and
why. In other words: test automation domain knowledge.
ASP.NET MVC would be necessary; although they?ll be able to learn as we go too.
However, if possible, I?d prefer resources who have some experience with these
technologies so we?re not slowed down.
· Resources who understand the difference between unit,
code-integration, and functional automation.
Reference : .Net Architect with Automation/Testing Exp jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"