Need : IBM Unica
- Published date: March 2, 2017
- Illinois, United States
Role: IBM Unica (Campaign) Optimization Expert
Location: Deerfield, IL
Duration: 6+ Months
· Works with Campaign Managers to develop the strategy and planning
for Unica to support and enable campaigns.
· Execute campaigns by leading data input to marketing tools,
preparing campaigns to launch in the regional marketplace at scale and helping
optimize in-flight marketing.
· Specifies the functional design of the campaign and underlying
technical requirements. The specification is then built on the platforms and
delivered live in market across multiple channels including digital (inbound
and outbound), inside sales, email, and events.
· Contribute to customer journey development with a view to advanced
capabilities and execution on the platforms
· Help drive IBM?s thinking and usage of marketing technology
including paid media, social media, and mobile
· Campaign performance diagnostics to develop actionable tactical
insights to drive enhanced campaign results in the future
· Works with the necessary marketing tools and implements campaigns
in Unica, including:
· Offer definitions, audience cells, flowchart development.
· Apply global, local, and campaign specific suppression rules.
· Execute test runs of the campaign, troubleshoot any issues.
· Schedule, execute and monitor the campaign in market (including
some base reporting)
· Understanding and experience of digital marketing, concepts and
implementation of always-on-campaigns
· Strong understanding of Marketing Automation platforms / Marketing
Platform Ecosystem (preferred IBM Campaign, also known as Unica)
· Logical thinking, combined with analytics capabilities
· Excellent project management skills, well organized, excellent team
player and excellent time management
· Strong communication skills (being able to use business language to
explain technical background)
· Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
· Ability to manage campaign expenses in line with budget and revenue
· Highly developed understanding of buyer journey and behavior
· Ability to drive market demand
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Campaign Management, Campaign execution, Database Marketing
· Experience using data-driven marketing techniques
Reference : Need : IBM Unica jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"