Job Title : Quality Engineer with Validation Exp...Fridley, MN
- Published date: March 7, 2017
- Minnesota, United States
Job Title : Quality Engineer with Validation Exp
Location : Fridley, MN
Duration : Contract
Client : Wipro / Medtronic
NEED USC & GC only
1) experience in Validation areas (Medical Device or other regulated
2) Experience with Site Validation Master Plan Activities
Validation Master Plan (VMP) Analyst
Perform assigned duties under the guidance of the SVMP Program Owner. Primary
? Participate in the creation/ maintenance of SVMP inventories.
? Review the SVMP inventories with corresponding owner.
? Monitor the Site Validation Master Plan Activities to assure that they are
completed on time; inform in advance when conflicting issues appear that could
impact the proposed completion date.
? Create and publish reports about the status of the Validation Master Plan
? Compile and report on established validation metrics.
? Perform Validation Periodic Assessments to determine the maintenance of the
? 4-year Engineering or Science degree preferred
? 5+ years of experience in Validation areas (Medical Device or other
regulated Industry) with a Bachelor?s Degree or above
? Strong organization skills
? Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
? Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
Reference : Job Title : Quality Engineer with Validation Exp...Fridley, MN jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"