HR Business Partner
- Published date: March 2, 2017
- Virginia, United States
Calling all Human Resource Professionals seeking a rewarding and challenging career with a growing and forward thinking Alaskan Native Corporation! We welcome an energetic and motivated professional to become our HR Business Partner!
Three Saints Bay, LLC, is an Alaska Native Holding Company for a family of 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business service companies owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation, LLC – an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC). The subsidiary companies of Three Saints Bay, LLC are: Amee Bay, LLC, Barling Bay, LLC, Ghostrock LLC, GVI, Inc., Kiliuda Consulting, LLC, Rolling Bay, LLC and Shearwater Systems, LLC.
Our nationwide locations provide consolidated services to civilian agencies, non-profit clients, the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence communities and state organizations. Our services consist of a diverse portfolio from IT Consulting, Engineering, Environmental, Marine Engineering and Construction to HR Consulting Services.
Our Corporate Human Resources Business Partner serves as the compliance, benefits, payroll, training, conflict resolution and cultural resource for the Three Saints Bay Family of Companies. We are seeking a “people person” with demonstrated successes in working closely in a team environment supporting multiple companies with diverse portfolios. Our ideal candidate will be agile, able to flip priorities in an instant, love working in a very fast-paced, at times chaotic but very dynamic and exciting environment.
• Serve as the RHR “Right Hand Resource” to Company Presidents, Managers and Supervisors for all areas of HR operations, systems and programs.
• Monitor labor laws and legislative changes to ensure compliance with multi-state and international regulations and minimize company's legal risk and liability.
• Partner with other divisions such as accounting and operations to deliver timely and accurate reporting information.
• Manage/perform entire spectrum of Onboarding activities to include offer letters, initial payroll/timecard record, benefits and orientation.
• Coordinate and conduct annual open enrollment.
• Perform periodic reviews of corporate policies, procedures and programs to ensure federal/state/EEO/AA compliance.
• Provide oversight and counsel for Employee Performance Management.
• Authorization to work in the U.S.
• Must be able to pass drug screening and background check
• Active security clearance preferred; not required
• Minimum B.S. Degree
• SHRM Certifications such as PHR, SPHR preferred
• Minimum eight years’ progressive federal contractor human resource experience
• Demonstrated payroll processing knowledge; Deltek, CostPoint and Fidelity experience preferred
• Knowledge of government regulations i.e., SCA and Davis Bacon
• Ability to create and encourage a culture of collaboration, professionalism and a thriving environment for teams and individuals to excel.
• Experience interpreting National and International regulations pertaining to employment, benefits and payroll.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to offer creative solutions and drive initiatives to closure
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Reference : HR Business Partner jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"