Housemen (FT evening & PT rotating shift)
- Published date: March 14, 2017
- California, United States
An 80 all-suite hotel, featuring a Private Rooftop, with a Garden, indoor/ outdoor lounge spaces, a saltwater pool and 360 degree views of the Hollywood hills our hotel attracts an eclectic, elegant and largely European clientele. We operate on the premise that excellent customer service can be delivered to our guests while our staff maintains a familial, respectful, positive and fun working environment.
Petit Ermitage seeks Part-Time & Full-Time Housemen for our Housekeeping Department. Candidates must be a team-oriented professional with excellent communication skills. Previous hotel experience in an upscale boutique environment is preferred.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
• Clean and maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the hotel lobby, guest rooms, hallways, public restrooms, public areas of the hotel, and back of the house.
• Assisting other departments, as well as any special assignments from supervisor.
• Acknowledges and greets guests at all time.
• Answers questions and responds to all requests in a thoughtful, friendly and helpful manner.
• Minimum 1 year housekeeping experience preferred
• Frequent reaching, bending, and/or heaving lifting (50 lbs. or more)
• Schedule flexibility is a must (ability work days, nights, weekends, and holidays)
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to read, write and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with others, in English.
• Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
• Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
If you feel this is the right position for you, please submit your resume and cover letter. Qualified applicants will be contacted promptly. Do not appear in person unless you have been requested to do so.
(Please note: management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands).
Reference : Housemen (FT evening & PT rotating shift) jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"