Fire Control/Missile/Electronic Systems Commodity #2611
- Published date: April 6, 2017
- California, United States
Calling on all Fire Control/Missile Systems/Miscellaneous Electronic Systems Commodity Specialist. Come join our team of professionals in San Diego CA!
GVI, Inc. is a Systems Engineering and Logistics & Program Management company providing services to government and commercial entities. GVI is a successful ANC-owned Small Disadvantaged Business with proven financial strength and stability. We perform a wide range of support across multiple contracts, with our core capabilities centered on Production Engineering and Depot Operations; SHIPALT / TEMPALT; Logistics Management; Inventory, Warehouse Management, and Kitting; Program Management; Financial, Contracts, and Process Management; Quality Assurance; Configuration Management; and IUID Marking, Tracking, and Support.
This position will provide support to the Planned Maintenance System Project managing Fire Control/Missile Systems/Miscellaneous Electronic Systems to include HARPOON GM (US & FMS) Fire Control Sys / Launching Sys / Simulator / GM Training Round, RAM GMWS, TOMAHAWK Missile Sys / ATWCS, Submarine TOMAHAWK Cruise Missile, NATO SEASPARROW, Target Acquisition Sys, Launch Control Processor Sys, LLTV & CCTV
The Navy Rate skillsets that are best suited for this position are:
Fire Control (FC/FT) or Electronics Technician (ET) though Electronic Warfare Technicians and Gunner’s Mates with the appropriate background may qualify.
Typical Fit for Duties Performed while on Active Duty:
3M Coordinator, Department 3M Assistant, Leading Petty Officer, Work Center Supervisor
• Must have familiarity with basic technical and administration policies, procedures, and practices. Performs technical reviews and prepares responses to Planned Maintenance Systems (PMS) Technical Feedback Reports (TFBR's) to include complete tracking, interfacing with technical codes, In-Service Engineering Agent and shipboard personnel to resolve issues with Diesel and other related systems/equipment.
• Develops Planned Maintenance Systems (PMS) documentation for new ship construction and/or new systems/equipment configuration using the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) concept.
• Researches technical manuals, blueprints, ship's drawings, and conducts ships visits to validate (PMS) coverage for shipboard and shore station equipment.
• Establish, update, and maintain the engineering corporate history of developed (PMS) documents, to include Maintenance Index Pages (MIPs), and Maintenance Requirement Cards (MRCs).
• Coordinates with Acquisition Managers and In-Service Engineering Agents (ISEAs) to ensure accuracy and adequacy of (PMS) coverage for modified or newly installed systems/equipment onboard Naval ships and Shore commands.
• Knowledge of tools, equipment, materials, methods, and practices of conducting maintenance on at least one of the systems identified above.
• United States Citizenship
• An active Secret Clearance
• Must have a valid United States Driver’s License
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in shipboard repair
• A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to pass a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment
• Proficient with MS Office Suite programs
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor”
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Reference : Fire Control/Missile/Electronic Systems Commodity #2611 jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"