Corporate Counsel - Trade Compliance--Seattle
- Published date: March 15, 2017
- Washington, United States
Global on-line retailer is seeking a Trade Compliance focused Corporate Counsel with 4-6 years of experience to join its Seattle, Washington team.
Candidate Must have the following: 4-6 years experience as corporate counsel providing legal counsel and support for trade-related regulatory matters (experience will be current or very recent) ; Substantial experience counseling Web Services business functions on a broad range of international trade compliance matters ; Work on matters to include supply chain, procurement, engineering and product functions - to support the global procurement, manufacture, transportation and distribution of products and equipment ; Import and Export experience.
Stellar academic credentials ; Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills required ; Washington Bar.
Excellent work environment and benefits package with competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-Working directly with various business functions - including the web service supply chain, procurement, engineering and product functions to support the global procurement, manufacture, transportation and distribution of products and equipment.
-Providing day-to-day advice on regulations concerning the import/export, design, development, manufacture, operation, procurement, distribution and disposition of equipment.
-Monitoring and advising the business of upcoming regulatory changes.
-Implementing and maintaining applicable regulatory compliance policies and processes.
-Providing compliance-related legal support for commercial transactions.
-Resolving compliance-related issues that may arise in existing commercial relationships.
-Supporting pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries.
Reference : Corporate Counsel - Trade Compliance--Seattle jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"