- Published date: March 15, 2017
- Ohio, United States
Job Description -
Managing account's of company & subsidiaries.
Involved in the daily overseeing and management of the Company's Financial Systems.
Organizing and maintaining 100% accurate company accounting records on time adhere to Indian GAAP.
Analyzing financial data and preparing reports for senior managers and directors.
Preparing periodic final Accounts for Parent Company and its Indian US based Subsidiaries.
Preparing Computation of total income and filing Return of Income.
For more information you can visit here: http://blog.advids.co/12-b2b-video-production-tips-to-drive-more-engagement/
Reference : Chartered Accountant jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"