- Published date: April 20, 2017
- Pennsylvania, United States
Are you an RN or NP who would like to join our wonderful camp family, working as part of our Health Center team, at a beautiful, traditional summer camp located in the Pocono's? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Two modern health centers and a full time physician in residence. Compensation includes private accommodations, $800-$900 p/w plus a travel stipend, reimbursement for PA licensing, camper tuition credit, wifi access, use of facilities and the opportunity to make a difference to our campers and staff!
Dates: 7/18th - 8/13th.
providing health care to campers and staff
daily health checks
administering first aid for minor injuries
maintaining accurate and detailed medical records
liaising with doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies
communicating with parents
responding to emergencies
keeping facility clean, organized and stocked
Experience working as an RN or NP with children
Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to multi-task
Good team player who is energetic, caring and flexible
Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner Licensed
Current CPR / AED certification
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please visit us at www.cecbr.com and to apply to be part of our team please contact Caralyne at 631.329.3239 or by emailing email@example.com.
Reference : Camp Nurse jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"