Big Data Developer
- Published date: March 7, 2017
- Georgia, United States
Big Data Developer(Hadoop)
Seeking an experienced ETL developer with expertise in using Big Data
technologies such as Hadoop.
· Hadoop (Horton Works), HDFS
· Knox, Ambari, Ranger, Oozie
· TALEND, SSIS
· MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle
· Windows, Linux
· 5+ Years of IT Experience
· 3 + Years of hands on experience on Hive/HQL, Pig and Oozie.
· 3+ years of Big Data/Hadoop ETL experience using Hive/Pig/Oozie
· 3+ years of traditional ETL experience on RDBMS ? Expertise with
Talend in Hadoop Environment.
· Strong Linux shell scripting and Linux knowledge. Strong Expertise
working in / Understanding of Big data a technologies with strong focus on
· Strong knowledge of Flume, Sqoop, Hive, Pig, Map Reduce, Oozie,
Yarn applications with hands on experience ? all or most of these.
· Experience with TIBCO Spotfire is a plus.
Soft Skills/other skills:
· Communication skills
· Team player
· Positive attitude
· Self-starter and self-organizer
· Ability to work in a high pressure fast paced environment.
· Code reviews/ensure best practices are followed.
Reference : Big Data Developer jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"