Associate Brand Manager
- Published date: March 14, 2017
- Florida, United States
What are we looking for?
We're looking for students of all backgrounds & skill sets to join our agile team. We're an entrepreneurial group that loves the chance to jump at new opportunities, and we're looking for two new associates to join us. The position is part-time (20 hours/week) and ideally we'd like our associates to commit a year or more of their time to our company.
What is Hyperlynx Media and what do we do?
We're a specialized digital marketing agency based in Gainesville that does something called "Search Engine Optimization (SEO)". Basically, we try and get our clients (who operate across the US, UK and Australia) to show up high in Google's results so more people click, visit, and hopefully buy!
We focus on content promotion and try to get other websites to add hyperlinks to their websites to our clients. Google sees these links between pages, and essentially counts them as "votes". The more votes a website has, the higher it ranks!
These promotional activities are heavily founded in marketing, psychology, and people skills, creating a very unique challenge in the digital age.
Associate Brand Manager's Mission:
The Associate Brand Manager will initiate and complete conversations with website advisors and maintainers with the purpose of convincing said person to include their assigned client's link/resource on the prospects website. They will learn and imitate the process outlined in the company Wiki, but is also charged with being innovative in their approach, to think outside the box and experiment with outreach, and ultimately share successes and failures with fellow employees.
Reference : Associate Brand Manager jobs
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"